Join us in finding effective, evidence-based solutions together!
Time: Monday 15.8.2022 from 13–16
Place: Musiikkitalo, Paavo-sali, Mannerheimintie 13a, Helsinki
The aim of the DEMOGRAPHY Kick-off is to promote dialogue between researchers and knowledge users. During the event we will discuss:
- the decline in birth rates
- the decline in the working age population
- the increase in life expectancy
The SRC DEMOGRAPHY-programme examines demographic change and provides solutions to improve social and economic sustainability in society.
Read more and register for the event no later than 12.8 (Click here).
We will get back with a more detailed programme later on. Parts of the event can be accessed online, but we encourage you to join us in person. Catering will be provided.
The main part of the programme is in Finnish, but there will be English summaries and highlights available throughout the event.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues and partners.
Get acquainted with the SRC DEMOGRAPHY-projects:
- Family Formation in Flux – Causes, Consequences, and Possible Futures (FLUX)
- Life course and economic implications of demographic change (LIFECON)
- Diversity, Trust and Two-Way Integration (MobileFutures)
- Social networks, fertility and wellbeing in ageing populations: Building demographic resilience in Finland (NetResilience)
- Economic and social sustainability across time and space in an ageing society (SustAgeable)
Programme Manager DEMOGRAPHY-Programme
tel. 029 411 2184